Aircon filters

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tizz007

Reaction score
hey chaps , trucks going for it 20000 k service next week , and in the service book it says do the aircon filters, do most off you guys on here change em out or not, also anyone no how much they are and where they are in the cab

Pollen Filters in D40's they have two.
Manual you're looking at around for $403 mark auto is around $450. Depending on country of origin.

Yeah they aren't cheap genuine. $76.76 before GST. Off the top of my head.

Your right it is.
Some vehicles seem to have been delivered to us new without the filters intact.
The filter box is located under the glove box back at the firewall.
If yours are in there they are washable.
$40 a pair at repco etc.

I don't think I have heard anyone who got the filter from new in this country. Unless I plan to head into the dessert I wont even bother running one but it's a good step by Nissan if they are planning to put the stupid things in there from the factory.

I think they are effective.

We were travelling through some roadworks around Seaham not that long ago and the oncoming vehicles were kicking up a storm, which we had to drive through. No dust in the cabin! I imagine that Monkerai Rd (where the big dairy farms are) would also be good - although they're fully sealed roads, there's LOTS of dried cow manure on the driving surface and cars kick that up - I don't want to breathe THAT in!!

They SHOULD be provided from the factory. If they aren't, go back to your dealer.

Bugger the ute if they filter out the smell of cow shit I'm covering the tractor in them.

I'll also install one over the drivers window given that the only dust in my cabin comes from the car sitting in the garage all the time with the window open.

It would be good to wear one as a face mask when mowing over the dried dog shit.

My dealer does not install them at any service unless you specifically ask.

A bloke on another forum put some kind of endoscope thing down into his condensor & it was full of mud which had seriously reduced airflow. He attached the pictures in his post. I can post the link if interested & if I won't get in trouble.

Last edited:
Wet dog shit is worse!

At the prices dealers charge I wouldn't want them installed either!

Latest posts

Back