adventura or outlaw?? please help!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

new nav man

Reaction score
h i hope all is well

i am new to the navara and also to posting on forums so please4 orgive me if this is in the completly wrong place!!
i am looking to purchase a navara for use outside of work am a bit stuck on which model would be best , adventura , outlaw etc?
looking to spend between £ 10 to 15 k on one hopefull 08 plate or newer.

would be great if any one could give a quick definition of the two types. looking for an auto as i want this to be a relaxing ride, is this going to hinder my fun too much, too slow etc? could be swayed to a manual ,

many thanks guys!! ( and girls) :flowers:

Welcome to the forum.

In Australia, the Outlaw is just a blinged-up Navara and the Adventura is a 4WD Holden Commodore station wagon. I was going to get the Adventura myself except its towing capacity wasn't good enough (2.1T vs 3T of the Navara). You probably have different names for your vehicles over there so I won't be able to shed much light on the differences - but they'll probably come down, in the end, to your personal taste anyway.

The 5-speed auto box isn't bad (it's the one I have). Very smooth changes, kick-down is reasonably snappy when it's needed. I don't drive mine hard, but I do tow with it, and the auto is by far the better choice if you're hauling anything.

h i hope all is well

i am new to the navara and also to posting on forums so please4 orgive me if this is in the completly wrong place!!
i am looking to purchase a navara for use outside of work am a bit stuck on which model would be best , adventura , outlaw etc?
looking to spend between £ 10 to 15 k on one hopefull 08 plate or newer.

would be great if any one could give a quick definition of the two types. looking for an auto as i want this to be a relaxing ride, is this going to hinder my fun too much, too slow etc? could be swayed to a manual ,

many thanks guys!! ( and girls) :flowers:

Sounds like you are from the UK mate. Best bet would be to register with Nissan-Navara.net as it is a UK forum. They would be able to tell you the differences better than us dwellers of Oz. We do not get the Adventura or Outlaw here.

As for going for a manual or auto box, it does come down to personal preference and what you want to do with your Nav. As Old Tony says, an auto box is better for towing (esp. heavier loads) than a manual. Me? I dont do any towing and prefer a manual box. My personal choice.

Whichever way you go I hope you enjoy it and it serves you well.

For other general Nav questions etc. feel free to post away and we will help where we can.

Regards Murph

Last edited:
thanks a lot guys appreciate your time!! will let you know, was swayed towards the adventura over the outlaw, after all if any pimpin up is needed i can add on myself as i see best.

CHEERS!:cheers!:

Latest posts

Back