2013 pathfinder (concept)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

KraftyPg

I'm glad it's only a concept at this stage but I bet if it comes to fruition the price tag will be impressive.

It's butt ugly (or ugly butt) looks would be enough to put me off but the one thing I do notice is the rear door handles are now located in the same place as most cars, Pathy's have nearly always had the higher door pillar located rear door handles from what I remember.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH06PLUC_Sw&feature=related

Interesting way they handle getting in the third row with a car seat installed too, not sure I'd want to be in getting in the third row but I'm sure the baby would love the ride :big_smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k8K1aYHnRg&feature=player_embedded

Im devastated. Especially if the D40 follows in the same footsteps. Now its a bigger Murano. Just a softroader...

if the nav looks like that this one will be my last! would rather have a vw lol

It appears they lack a lot of things...a transfer case, looks, style, usefulness.

I think it looks like a ford territory.

Those sils will get damaged on the first off road trip and the tyres leave very little room in the arches for flex.

I dont mind it, bit to car like but oh well.

The R50 Pathfinder will always be number 1, WD21 in close second.

Offroad, WD21 hands down wins.

However, Ill always have a soft spot for the R50 Pathfinder.

I dont mind it, bit to car like but oh well.

The R50 Pathfinder will always be number 1, WD21 in close second.

Offroad, WD21 hands down wins.

However, Ill always have a soft spot for the R50 Pathfinder.

I had an R50 pathy for my first car (the one without that automatic select thing) I swear there was never a place that thing wouldn't go as long as I had a BP fuel tanker following me :S

I hope they rust proofed the arse end of those things well in the factory. My old mans first R50 had the rear battery leak from the mount behind the back wheel, made an awful mess under the car.

Latest posts

Back