2000 Nissan Ventura transplant ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiwi kid

Reaction score
Hi all, probably been asked many times before, but just wondering what would be a good transplant once the 3.2 hangs up its lunch box for the last time? Just about to hit 300 thou, still goes alright, but it won't last forever and the body is in good nick, sooooooo if anybody has any good options with out getting to techy fire away ! Cheers jim

QD32's are pretty damn tough, expect anywhere from 400 - 600 thousand k's depending on how well it's looked after, turbo-ing it would shorten it's life but would gain some nice performance.
IMO turbo it and when it wears out have it rebuilt, transplants really cost plenty and don't always work well (sometimes they're good but costly), I would actually prefer a turboed QD32 in mine instead of the ZD30.
Just an example of what I mean, you could spend $11500 or so transplanting a used V6 commodore motor (quite a few done to 4runners and hiluxes), have over heating problems and poor economy etc etc or a new QD32, sorry if you don't like to hear it but that's how I see it, remember it's a 4x4 ute for bush travel etc, not a drift car, fit for purpose I reckon.

Latest posts

Back