2 inch iron man lift kit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scooba_285

Reaction score
hi all, new here, just wondering if anyone has a 2 inch iron man lift kit on their d22 or if there any good? any suggestions of anything better? i have a 09 d22 2.5cr, only go off road when i go shooting so nowhere too crazy

i have it and no complaints from me.
way better then the original,and what i paid for it was a steal...
im sure there are better ones but how much do you want to spend and do you REALLY need anything better?
some people buy over the top gear just for the sake of having it...
you will be pleased with ironman..

i heard bad raps bout there nitrocharger shocks about them collapsing after 10000kms. thats from a few mouths but everyone has there personal opinion.they are prob a good kit, my mechanic does ironman kits and he loves them. i went with the efs kit from Zordo(John) and cant fault the kit at all.

i had a 2 inch put on last friday 10/6/11, went out on saturday and hit a couple of tracks, the suspension was fine, minor creaks but i might have just been hearing things...... my kit included greaseable shackles and pins and upgraded rating to constant load, all for $1550 supply and fit! so far im pretty happy.

the kit comes with: 2 leaf springs, 4 shocks, 2 torsion bars, 4 u bolts and nuts and 12 bushes. is this everything that is needed??

the kit doenst come with those but they told me "it has everything i need to do it" is this right or i definitely need the shackles??

I got the kit fitted a couple of months ago and got greasable shackles in the pack, rides great and goes well in the lil' off roading I've done since it has been fitted.

I think the greaseable pins and shackles cost around $300 extra RRP, i had them thrown into the kit for around $50 but i was getting them fitted through the mechanic suplying it all. hope that might help you get there price down?

Latest posts

Back