09 D40 yd25 won’t start, auto fault ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freddy426

Reaction score
Hi everyone, during my last drive 4x4 was briefly engaged while on wet grass. Drove home o/d light flickered on and 4x4 light came on. Pulled over reversed etc to make sure was out of 4x4 turned off re started. Was ok for a while then noticed the instrument cluster flickering between d and p ? Next morning won’t crank no signal to starter.
I now think the P R N etc has dropped out of the cluster? Or does this only come on while running? Can anyone confirm?

Hi everyone, during my last drive 4x4 was briefly engaged while on wet grass. Drove home o/d light flickered on and 4x4 light came on. Pulled over reversed etc to make sure was out of 4x4 turned off re started. Was ok for a while then noticed the instrument cluster flickering between d and p ? Next morning won’t crank no signal to starter.
I now think the P R N etc has dropped out of the cluster? Or does this only come on while running? Can anyone confirm?
Silly question.. what's your battery like? have you checked and tested it?

Dash lights flickering / electronics behaving badly is also a sign of a dead battery.

Silly question.. what's your battery like? have you checked and tested it?

Dash lights flickering / electronics behaving badly is also a sign of a dead battery.
Gday,
Yes the battery tests perfect ! I think the no crank is due to the gearbox not noing park maybe? Key on engine off and put in reverse the rev lights don’t come on. I’m wondering about a possible tcm failure? Has anyone had one fail ? Also put a scan tool on and no comms to the transmission

Latest posts

Back