ZD30 Engine Service Equipment

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cassi.Wood94

Reaction score
Hey Guys and Girls,
Just wondering what oils, filters and anything else I would need to do a full service on my zd30 Nav? What would be the best to use? Not real keen on using cheap, shitty stuff! :/
Tried asking on the fb page but didn't have much luck, so hoping someone can help me out on here as I'm new to this...
Thanks in advance! :)

I use ryco filters and havnt had a problem. But a lot of people on here blame non genuine fuel filters for letting a little air into the system. As for engine oil I use castrol. Cant remember the exact one. just dont use the $5 oil in the supermarket. Have a look in the d22 section. Theres a bit in there on oils. Caltex dello 400 I think use to get a good mention.I just like castrol cause the local truck servicing place uses it in the $300,000 trucks. And I figure no ones going to put a crap product in something so expensive

In the engine I use Castrol gtx diesel 15-40w.
Gearbox, transfer case and front diff is Castrol Exp 80-90w.
Rear diff needs LSD oil- Castrol lsx 85-140w.
I haven't had any problems with Ryco filters, just make sure you lube the O-rings before fitting. Warm the engine up a bit before changing the oil, it drains better.

Latest posts

Back