Vasectomy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

To snip or not

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have been told she will leave if I have one. We have one daughter and as far as I am concerned we can't improve on perfection. I would have it done in a second.

That's sad but things change emotions get in the way. The best thing is open discussion with your wife and exchange your thoughts. You need to implement this asap look at the positives and negatives, weigh it up otherwise your marriage will become dull and boring and you will never have fun.
HJ

Thanks for the concern HJ, The wife knows the reasons why (she has kidney issues). Unfortunately she chooses to bury her head in the sand. I think it's just easier for her to have me to blame.

I had the snip done by a doc who was from Iraq, drank a bottle of bundy that night no pain or swelling whatsoever,on the up side gee he had nice soft hands lol

I had the snip done by a doc who was from Iraq, drank a bottle of bundy that night no pain or swelling whatsoever,on the up side gee he had nice soft hands lol

Hello:homo:

All I remember is getting a third needle, as he said technical difficulties, here have another

Well Amy,
You were absolutely right.
Turned up this morning at the clinic to have the endoscopy done.
Went through all the pre-checks with the nurse, and then she noticed that I was having PR bleeding. And she said you need a colonoscopy.

After they phoned my GP The endoscopy has been cancelled and I am now booked in for a colonoscopy next Thursday.

All the fun stuff to look forward too.
The full on diarrhoea and all..

The funny thing is as I queried my doctor and he persisted...

Chat soon

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

Hmm, there ya go.
I'd go shopping for a new Dr. He should've sent you for a Colonoscopy in the start. It's definately not something you want to mess with. Early detection is the key and a matter of life and death in some cases. He should know better.
Glad you ended up getting it though.
The prep is horrible stuff and so is running to the toilet.

Thanks for the concern HJ, The wife knows the reasons why (she has kidney issues). Unfortunately she chooses to bury her head in the sand. I think it's just easier for her to have me to blame.

Just noticed this mate and I understand, you got to be happy with what you have. I know 2 separate couples that cannot conceive at all, the tens of thousands on ivf spent and the stress is amazing. One couple late 20's and the other early 30's.

Well Amy,

Thank you for your advice.
They have removed 4 polyps,it is going to take seven days before I know what's going on. Xxx
x Cheers for your advice GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

Last edited:
Well Amy,

Thank you for your advice.
They have removed 4 polyps,it is going to take seven days before I know what's going on. Xxx
x Cheers for your advice GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

No worries, my pleasure. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back