Tool talk

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calcal

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Want to know what is your favorite tool and why!

Mine would be my ratchet ring spanners!! Haven't used my socket set since I bought these and is a great tool for the industry I'm in.

Cheers
Calcal

Snap On digital torque wrench, no more trying to read etched lines on the shaft in the shadows from the wrong angle when they're smudged with grease.

Thermal Imaging camera.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    17.5 KB
+1 on the rachet spanners.

I've lost my 10mm and 12mm though. BALLS!!!!!

+2 on ratchet spanners.
also, dont laugh $69 ozito rotary hammer. Just got one the other day, it goes like the clappers and saved my arse today. Got put onto them by a plumber and an electrician who've had bad luck with the dewalts, milwaukies, ect, and this old chippy who reckons he bought his to drill 80 12mmx200mm holes in concrete for starter bars and it still goes hard!

rabbit-chop said:
$69 ozito rotary hammer

is that the huge bulky one? I've used them before, they go hard and don't seem to die. HILTI is the ducks nuts of hammer drills though.

My best would be the ratchet spanners, and the impact driver. Infact, my whole cordless power tool arsenal is awesome.

is that the huge bulky one? I've used them before, they go hard and don't seem to die. HILTI is the ducks nuts of hammer drills though.

My best would be the ratchet spanners, and the impact driver. Infact, my whole cordless power tool arsenal is awesome.

its the smaller one, still pretty bulky tho. came with two chisel bits, three masonry bits, a chuck for normal drilling, spare brushes and a tub of grease.

+1 on 18v impact driver, thrashed the shit out of mine since i got it, its ace.

+7 on the impact driver/ rattle gun.

oh and the hilti hammer drills are shit, company i work for has killed 6 of the 32v ones.(te-6a) 240v ones are still going hard tho. (te35-c, te-60 atc) my milwaukee 18v rotary hammer drill goes harder then the hilti tho and still hasn't died ;)

d40ryan said:
+7 on the impact driver/ rattle gun.

oh and the hilti hammer drills are shit, company i work for has killed 6 of the 32v ones.(te-6a) 240v ones are still going hard tho. (te35-c, te-60 atc) my milwaukee 18v rotary hammer drill goes harder then the hilti tho and still hasn't died ;)

Ah Kay, haven't used the cordless HILTI stuff, the 240v stuff is awesome though. I've got all Milwaukee cordless stuff. The impact driver is great, and so is the 18v cordless 1/2" rattle gun. Made the installation of the lokka a piece of cake.

joshman said:
Ah Kay, haven't used the cordless HILTI stuff, the 240v stuff is awesome though. I've got all Milwaukee cordless stuff. The impact driver is great, and so is the 18v cordless 1/2" rattle gun. Made the installation of the lokka a piece of cake.

I've gone all Milwaukee gear too, got heaps of it now, the 28v cordless hammer drill I got first is still going like new, had it years and it's earned it keep. Highly recommend the brand

Latest posts

Back