Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think my best is 17 hrs in a day, But cant beat you today

My record in the trucks was about 17 with a 5 hour turn around for the next 12 hour shift. Not quite legal but it was under 12 tonnes so no log book was required.

yeah last fri did 7am till 10:30pm.....wifey was NOThappy jan.

Base station go down ?

Heaps of fibres being damaged at the moment.

From what I hear, rats are liking the taste of fibre.

Oh and you should of brought her some flowers on the way home.

Nah don't take up his job offer, he'll probably make you work 17 hour days while he sits and ogles all the cows walking by.

My record in the trucks was about 17 with a 5 hour turn around for the next 12 hour shift. Not quite legal but it was under 12 tonnes so no log book was required.

During the carting season use to do 14 to 16 hr day 6 days a week for about 7 or 8 weeks, No log book and the good time to earn extra coin

5am to 12am is the biggest I've done. Start again at 5am next day til 6:30pm.
Chef work ain't easy

Can you make cows turn into beef patties Charlie ?

Oi Jase, what were you doing for 38 hours ?

Oh and Krafty, those hours should of been the norm 25 years ago in the trucking game.

By the way, my Blackwood tv unit rocked up. Finally, worth the wait though.

Oh and you should of brought her some flowers on the way home.

yeah but she wouldnt believe i was at work then

sort of normal day, was packing up at 5.30 in Cranbourne, new telstra build under the trans towers, then 3 silcar callouts ...site urgents:blasign:

Yeah we used to do that but these days hay carting for us isn't really the same, we move 500 bails in a day with one tractor but we only use selected paddocks for hay which means we don't have to travel far with the stuff to store it. The worst we have to do these days is travel 30ks between farms and we use a 12 tonner for that.

Oh and you can have your Chef work, that would be the last job Id ever want to do.

I hate cooking for myself, let alone 100 other people.

yeah but she wouldnt believe i was at work then

sort of normal day, was packing up at 5.30 in Cranbourne, new telstra build under the trans towers, then 3 silcar callouts ...site urgents:blasign:

Silcar, useless pricks they are.

I use to work for them, now with ISGM.

I was changing both starter motors in a Landing Craft in the middle of the Persian Gulf. I got some time off after it so it wasn't too bad. If I had to back up I would've been a mess.

Seems they build the Penta's then drop them in without thinking about having to maintain them, had to take half the engines apart to get to them and take them out. Plus the bloody mullets that stuffed them were screaming to get it back in the water.

Dave said:
Can you make cows turn into beef patties Charlie ?

Oi Jase, what were you doing for 38 hours ?

Oh and Krafty, those hours should of been the norm 25 years ago in the trucking game.

By the way, my Blackwood tv unit rocked up. Finally, worth the wait though.

I can turn anything you want into a patty.
But really... I'm not a
Qualified chef. I work 5am to 8am as a helping hand to the suit chef. 8am to 4pm sub letting myself as a driver for deliveries
And 5:30pm to 12:00am 1-2 nights a week as a function chef or kitchen hand.
All for one large catering company. Yes I really needed the money...

Hardy haha no.
I worked directly catering for Thales university and supplying our Boys and Girls in the Navy with good food when they were stationed here.
Along with far too many wealthy city business tossers

Hey Jase, there's some good coin in combat areas. So my mate tells me.

He has made $100,000 for each tour of Afghanistan or however you spell that dump.

FB, I worked in a resturant for 3 months when I was out of work. God I hated that job and industry.

Lol @ Krafty's comment.

Haha.
Only good thing about that line of work..
There is always work going around.

Latest posts

Back