Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no closet for me, I am in the minority in this country heterosexual male married with kids and the most hated reviled fact i own and shoot guns and gather my own meat, Gay greenies every where you can eat your food that mine shat on ha ha

It not about multiplying it's about adding the good and subtracting the bad and making it a better home for all of us. I mean I have 12 brothers and a sister

Hmmm. Bugger it.

Peter Russell Clarke for those who haven't seen it ..

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDYxGB8V88k[/YT]

So I went into SCA today and while coming through the register the Ryco Filters flyer caught my eye, it said "Save 10% off your fuel bill". Because I forgot to go down the 2 stroke oil aisle I thought I'd take a squizz at how Ryco can help me save fuel.

It appears that Ryco filters are just that good, and the flyer explains that Ryco filters in your car "could" improve the economy by 10%. Seems trustworthy enough, although I think it would be a little more trustworthy if they could produce a flyer that DOESN'T have a typo in the first line.

So I went into SCA today and while coming through the register the Ryco Filters flyer caught my eye, it said "Save 10% off your fuel bill". Because I forgot to go down the 2 stroke oil aisle I thought I'd take a squizz at how Ryco can help me save fuel.

It appears that Ryco filters are just that good, and the flyer explains that Ryco filters in your car "could" improve the economy by 10%. Seems trustworthy enough, although I think it would be a little more trustworthy if they could produce a flyer that DOESN'T have a typo in the first line.

Yep true!....they forgot to put the springs in the bypass valves so all the oil flows not through the element thus avoiding any restriction thus hardship on the oil pump therefore using less hp and fuel savings and they prolly use a paper with a large micron rating as well....

all the more reason to use genuine

to all here that recommend ryco and bag oem:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Latest posts

Back