Random Chat Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nearly as good as me dave :big_smile:

Was bloody hot out there today. Never thought I'd be thankful for the Kubota but when the alternative is the Ferg with no cabin the Kubota and A/C always wins hands down.

Would,ve loved to spend the day in one of the fendt,s in air con but no i get to spend the day in and out of a crappy m/benz with no guts and no air unless you count the window

You should get one like the old Volvo log jinker I used to drive, it had an A/C and it blew like a bastard, flat out or nothing, but it's problem was that it was right behind the drivers seat so turning it on for more than 5 mins gave the driver kidney chills.

Hey Dave, change of topic.

Any idea what professional fencer charge for doing fences these days?

A guy down the road has been watching all the work the old man and I have been doing and asked us what we'd charge dodo his farm. After all the time we've spent I'm not sure I'd want to add an hourly rate to it but it had me wondering what I could charge someone else.

Hey Dave, change of topic.

Any idea what professional fencer charge for doing fences these days?

A guy down the road has been watching all the work the old man and I have been doing and asked us what we'd charge dodo his farm. After all the time we've spent I'm not sure I'd want to add an hourly rate to it but it had me wondering what I could charge someone else.

Krafty, is it because you don't like the outfit that you're paying someone else to do it?

Fencing4.jpg

A bloke was telling me after the Daylesford fires that he was up for a grand a km believe that was the figure he gave, Mind you he recently told me the jobs not done yet and the contractor was paid by the insurance company a long time ago

A bloke was telling me after the Daylesford fires that he was up for a grand a km believe that was the figure he gave, Mind you he recently told me the jobs not done yet and the contractor was paid by the insurance company a long time ago

Holy crap, we've gone through 52 rolls of 500m barb since starting this job and we aren't finished yet. We are sitting on gold mine, I think I might hit myself up for a raise tomorrow.

Wish i had a sword that big

And what would you use it for?

I've seen your other Random chat on this forum, you aren't scared...curious maybe but not scared :ha:

Latest posts

Back