New D22 owner on the Gold Coast

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock'n'Roller

Reaction score
New D22 owner on the Gold Coast. New vehicle with no mods yet but they're in the pipeline (suspension, tyres for starters). Anyone in the area looking to catch up for a cruise? 2 vehicles are always better than 1. Already know of some good local tracks around the place. :rock:

Welcome to the Forum Rock'n'Roller.
Mate there are heaps of guys up your way, im sure it wont take long for one of them to say hi.

G, day rock & roller,

Welcome aboard and fear no beer. If you attend any of the Navara outings or musters over the years, please remember, the only stick you should have in your hand is "Low range" .

PS, enjoy the forum a great bunch of blokes & Gals and those mixed up shuck up types called lola, lalala lola, lalala lola!

Sorry folks, it’s all those f--king pain killer medication that I am on!

Regards,

RLI
:rambo::deadhorse:

welcome - if you're planning a trip, post it up on the QLD section on the main forum page!!!!!! have fun

G, day rock & roller,

Welcome aboard and fear no beer. If you attend any of the Navara outings or musters over the years, please remember, the only stick you should have in your hand is "Low range" .

PS, enjoy the forum a great bunch of blokes & Gals and those mixed up shuck up types called lola, lalala lola, lalala lola!

Sorry folks, it’s all those f--king pain killer medication that I am on!

Regards,

RLI
:rambo::deadhorse:

You crack me up Paul but the pain killers :rock:

Latest posts

Back