Latharna

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Latharna

Reaction score
Hi All,
I have read some of your posts and found them extremely informative and thought that since I am a new Navarian it would be a good idea for me to stay in touch with you and your forum. I am the proud owner of a new D40 RX and have a lot to learn and do yet with my truck. I wanted a dual cab 4x4 and tried out all the competitors and found the Navara seemed to meet more of my expectations than the others. I will not be going off road that much, a few times per year perhaps but nothing too rugged. I mainly want it for camping and a trip or two up the beach for fishing.
I have just had the paint, interior and rust protection + tinting done today.
So now its on to things like bull bar, rear step up tow bar, canopy and side steps etc. A lot to go through..........seems like it anyway!
So if anyone has been down this path recently it would be good to hear of your experiences and maybe a bit of advice.
Thanks and look forward to reading your posts

Welcome, cant help with the D40 gear but there are a few hair dressers here that should be able to help you out. Krafty springs to mind at first thought.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back