help

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garywgibbs

Reaction score
hello, new to this forum,
I have a Nissan navara, I have a very intermitant fault, basically over the last three years it keeps going into limp ode and the crank shaft sensor light comes on, I have changed it 3 times, serviced regular, it has been to Nissan and they charged me 150 to say its a crank shaft sensor doh, I told them that to start with, felt a right arse.!!!!
my garage has looked at it, but they are at a loss, it has this week happened 6 times, and its now almost un useable
last night it came on but did not cut out and drove fine, its very odd and I don't know where to start trying to solve this issues,
the speedo does not rev high but does sometimes seem as it not getting any fuel, and then goes to limp mode,
if anyone can help I would be very greatful as I need to rectify the fault as its my car for work

Welcome.
It would help to know what kind of navara you have from the 3 million model possibilities.
details are great. eg how many k's, model, year ect.... otherwise diagnosing the problem is like you trying to guess what colour shirt i'm wearing..

Latest posts

Back