Hello, mission almost complete

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaz

Reaction score
Hi All,

This is my first post, thought it about time. Wanted to let you all know as im pretty happy with the almost finished mission

Have been planning a trip for quite a while but went to work in the mines for a couple of years to pay for all the extras i wanted to put on my car. Thank god i did i had no idea of the expense. Not knowing too much about it all i have had to research almost everything, may have made some mistakes but i am pretty happy with everything so far. Will add a photo shortly if anyone would like to see .

Navara 2008 D40 RX. Lockable fibreglass canopy with toolboxes or battery box in skirting and slide out table at rear, security screens & windows, roof rack. Long range fuel tank 140l, 60l water tank. 2 inch lift using king springs and bilstein shocks. Steel bull bar, snorkel. UHF radio, reversing camera. I think thats it.

All i have left to do:underbody guards, side steps, awning or maybe even just a big tarp. The car hasnt had a lot of use as away working. I know i have completely overcapitalised but have worked hard and the trip will be worth it.
Sorry this is so long.

Hi Shaz and welcome

Sounds like a few goodies that you have on your D40 - when u get a chance, certainly do put some piccy's up. We all like to show off our mod's, 'cause we're usually proud of what we have done.

Hi Shaz and welcome

Sounds like a few goodies that you have on your D40 - when u get a chance, certainly do put some piccy's up. We all like to show off our mod's, 'cause we're usually proud of what we have done.

I'll second that

Welcome to the forum!

Can't say my posts are always brief, so don't look at me while you're apologising - besides, we don't mind hearing how things are going!

What is the big trip you have in mind? You doing a full lap?

Welcome.

Pretty much all the mods I have but I haven't got a canopy.

Enjoy the site.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back