extra spare wheel req'd

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Latharna

Reaction score
Hi All, going to the Kimberley soon and am looking for an extra spare wheel for a D40 RX (Thai built). Anybody got one that they want to sell or ideas on where I might get one in brisbane area. Been told today by nissan dealer that spain built d40 wheels can rub on the discs if fitted to front of a thai built d40 - hole centres are the same but offset is different ......which makes it even harder.
Any advice would be appreciated - thanks:

The offset is different in the Spain utes as to what exactly that will do is a varied opinion but given you probably only ever want a spare to rescue you from somewhere then, I'd reckon you're better off with the right rims not some that only might fit. They come up fairly regular on ebay just make sure you check the offset stamp which is on the wheel to make sure your getting the right wheel.

Hi, I have the spare steel rim and tyre off my rx 2008 if your interested. Otherwise i purchased two alloy rims from the nissan tyre place directly opposite nissan dealership at bundamba, they may have more out back.

Shaz

make sure its a Thai rim - offset is different. I can recommend Adam from Niss4x4 wreckers in Melbourne. Not least coz he is a sponsor of the National Muster!!

Yeah Bosshog its amazing there are so many suttle differences between these builds,,,,,,,,,anyone know if the offset for the Thai rims is always 45mm or do they vary as well?

Latest posts

Back